* Cisco purchased TopSpin, one of the largest providers of IB equipment on 04/14/05
* At least 1 Major Server vendor will release IB cards in their blade servers Q4 2005
* IB offers the lowest latency and highest throughput off all the technologies mentioned.
* MAC has released IB support for their hardware
* 10Gb Copper manufacturer Chelsio has released a 10Gb TOE card they claim outperforms IB at a price point of $795
* Embedded computing vendor SBS Techologies imbeds IB into their products.
* All major server vendors have support for IB cards in their servers.
From everything I have read, I believe IB is here to stay. It will be interesting to see how IB offering expands over the next 2 years.